Thursday, October 21, 2010

Introduction

To all viewers this is a blog about Ballet! Therfore, my first post will be of course about a famous ballerina as it is a blog about ballet. Next post I will write about the beautiful Natalia Osipova and her achievements in the ballet world, but to start a little bit about myself.
I study at VJPD an audition only professional ballet school for girls. I am in the highest current division and am dancing 6 days a week. I will be participating at Youth America Grand Prix in Los Angelos this febuary performing 3 variations from La Esmeralda, Flower Festival at Genzano and a contemporary piece. I am very excited! One day I aspire to become a professional ballerina just like Natalia Osipova and tour the world with L'Opera National de Paris. I am currently wearing Grishko 3 1/2 XXXXX and Russian Pointe Entradas 37 width 5. My favorite color is yellow though I do love green. My favorite food is a banana and my favorite book is Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Theif. Whenever I write about a dancer I will try and include these characteristics, but about them. On the left, you will find many videos of ballerinas including Natalia Osipova at 17 performing the Esmeralda variation, hope you enjoy it!!

Until then,
The Bloggy Ballerina

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your blog looks amazing! The layout is super well-done and organized. I watched a few of the videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the videos!

    How do you put the photos on your blog?

    ReplyDelete